1. Marry the woman of my dreams
2. Live in/near NYC
3. Watch David Blaine live
4. See the Panthers or Bobcats (or any Carolina based professional basketball, football, or baseball team) win a Championship.
5. Have my mom watch me graduate with a bachelors degree
6. Go to a Garth Brooks concert
7. Adopt a child
8. Visit Rome and London
9. Design and draw a tattoo on my wife
10. The tenth one is a secret and a work in progress.
Have you written out your bucket list. Now I have and you are my witness. I was inspired by a possiblity of seeing Garth next week. I have already kind of seen him. When I was about 15 we went to the Rockefeller Tree Lighting. Garth performed a song or two and we couldn’t see him at all. We could barely even hear him. I am really hoping #6 will be crossed out next weekend. I am working directly on several of these and indirectly on all of them except #4 and #8. What do you think? Am I missing anything?